Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The text and references adhere to the Chicago Manual of Style stylistic and bibliographic requirements. References align between the text and the footnotes.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- All authors have contributed significantly to the manuscript. No author is listed as an honorific.
- All Authors have reviewed the manuscript and have approved it for submission
- After uploading your manuscript, be prepared to provide 1) up to seven keywords or phrases in alphabetical order, 2) acknowledgment of any presentation of this material, to whom, when, and where, 3) acknowledgment of financial support, including grant numbers, 4) explanation of any conflicts of interest.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word file format.
- No copywritten material has been included without permission.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.